1. Teaches persistence It takes time to master specific skills on a trampoline, but because it’s so much fun, kids will often persist until they get their moves absolutely right.
2. Improves self-esteem As a child masters new skills on the trampoline they begin to gain confidence, which in turn translates into a better self-image.
3. Effects learning success As kids learn to control the movement of their body, it can help them to learn other things too. Because a trampoline teaches muscle control and coordination, many children see an improvement in their learning success when they use a trampoline regularly.
4. Improves flexibility Jumping on a trampoline strengthens and lengthens muscles and improves flexibility.
5. Develops motor skills When kids jump on a trampoline their brain is forced to function bilaterally as they jump up and down in the air. Both sides of their brain and both sides of their body must work together to maintain coordination and balance when on a trampoline. This in turn helps increase their motor skills.
6. Cardiovascular workouts Jumping on a trampoline increases a child's heart rate and gives their heart a great workout.
7. Improved posture Along with improving kids balance, jumping on a trampoline can improve their posture. The trampoline floor is constantly moving and kids must be aware of their centre of gravity at all times. The balance they learn on a trampoline helps improve balance in other activities too.
8. Exercise in disguise Trampolining is exercise in disguise and is perfect for kids who don’t like taking part in sports lessons or sports activities. A trampoline offers fun physical fitness for kids, a chance to move their body and exercise for a few minutes or more a day without them even realising!
1x Furniture Hardware Casters Sanjoin Trampoline Spring Pull Tool by (T-Hook)
36 pcs trampoline spring
1x Round Trampoline Safety Pad (Spring Cover) for 6 Legs